We´re a Council who:
- Certificates the competences of professional specialists in Family Medicine, along with their law obligations, so as result they respond positively to any medical or health issue requested by the served population.
- Ensures that its working procedures are aligned to the National and International Quality Standards to guarantee an ethic, honest and transparent certification service.
- Approves educational medical activities to enhance, develop and upgrade vocational training and keeps a culture of Family Medicine skills and knowledge in constant evaluation.
- Remains in contact with its government organizations; promotes an internal decision making according to democratic procedures and for the time being statuary regulations.
- Encourages a continuous contact with national and international organizations (related to the subject), educational and health-care institutions to stimulate an excellent Family Medicine practice.
“Casa del Médico Familiar”, calle Anáhuac #60, colonia Roma Sur, Zip Code: 06760 Mexico City.